Win with QBE Insurance
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is called ‘Win a $2,000 Flight Centre Voucher’. Information on how to participate in the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of eligibility. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of eligibility.
2. The Promoter is QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS Licence 239545, 2 Park Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Telephone (02) 9375 4444.
3. The Promotion Period commences at 9:00 am on 1 January 2020 and closes at 5.00pm on 31 March 2020.
3. Persons under 18 years of age are ineligible for the Promotion.
5. This offer is only available to Woolworths Employees’ Credit Union ABN 67 087 651
6. The offer is not available on policies sold during the period that attract a WECU staff discount.
7. There is one prize of a $2,000 Flight Centre Voucher.
8. Entry into the prize draw is gained by a person:
a. Taking out and paying for a new QBE Comprehensive Motor, Building and/or Contents or Landlord policy during the Promotion Period;
b. The policy being active at the time of the competition draw.
9. A person may enter the Promotion multiple times by satisfying the entry requirements in respect of multiple new insurance policies.
10. An agreement by a policyholder to enter a periodic instalment plan for a QBE Comprehensive Motor, Building and /or Contents product is deemed to be payment for that product.
11. QBE MemberCare insurance products are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS Licence 239545.
12. The prize draw will be conducted at 12pm EST on 1 April 2020 at QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, 839 Collins St, Docklands 3008.
13. Entries will be validated via sales and system reports. The winner will be selected at random by computer selection.
14. The winning entrant will be notified by telephone and mail within 2 days of the prize draw.
15. The prize must be claimed by the winning entrant within three months of the prize draw date otherwise a redraw will be conducted at 12pm EST on 2 July 2020 at QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, Level 4/628 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
16. The redraw winning entrant will be notified by telephone and mail within 2 days of the prize draw.
17. The prize is non-transferrable.
Win a $2,000 Flight Centre Voucher – Woolworths Employee Credit Union 1 Jan – 31 Mar 2020
QBE Insurance (Australia) Ltd. ABN 78 003 191 035. AFSL 239545.
18. The determination of valid participation is at the sole and exclusive discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an invalid entry.
20. Entry details, including personal information provided by members, remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects members’ personal information to conduct the Promotion and provide its services. It is a condition of this offer that this
21. For Terms and Conditions on the Flight Centre Gift cards please visit