How to set up and use Apple Pay
Setup is simple.
Adding your card to Apple Pay is easy. Here’s how to get started:
- Open the wallet App
- Tap the plus sign in the upper-right corner
- Enter your card security code to add your credit or debit card from your iTunes account. Or, select Add a different card and use your camera to enter the card information
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone
- Tap Wallet and Apple Pay and select Add a Credit or Debit Card
- Enter your card’s security code to add your credit or debit card from your iTunes account. Or, select Add a different card and use your camera to enter the card information
Pay easily and securely.To pay in stores, hold iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID. On Apple Watch, just double-click the side button and hold Apple Watch up to the reader. To pay in apps and on the web with iPhone and iPad, select Apple Pay as the payment method and place your finger on Touch ID.
Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see https://support.apple.com/km207105
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID iPad, iPhone, iTunes Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Pro is a trademark of Apple Inc.