A $50 voucher is waiting for you
1Normal underwriting terms and conditions apply. The $50 Wish giftcard offer is available for each new Comprehensive Motor, Home Cover, Home Cover Prestige and Landlord insurance policy purchased and paid for between 15/6/2020 – 31/7/2020. Offer applies per Policy; Home Building and
Home Contents taken together qualify for one $50 gift card. Not available on renewing policies. Cover limits apply as set out in the policy wording. Offer
excludes existing WECU insurance policies and policies already underwritten by QBE. Wish gift cards are issued by Woolworths. Giftcard terms and conditions available online. Insurance is underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035. AFS Licence No. 239545. Woolworths Employees’ Credit Union Limited ABN 67 087 651 803. AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 240720 receives commission for each referral it makes that results in a policy being taken out with QBE. This material has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether it is appropriate, considering your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available at www.wecu.com.au for the policy before you make any decision to acquire it.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is called $50 Woolworths WISH Gift CardPromotion’. Information on how to participate in the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of eligibility. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of eligibility.
2. The Promotion Period commences at 9:00 am on 15 June 2020 and closes at 5.00 pm on31 July 2020.
3. The Promoter is Woolworths Employees’ Credit Union Limited | ABN 67 087 651 803 | AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 24072, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153
4. Persons under 18 years of age are ineligible for the Promotion.
5. This offer is only available to members of Woolworths Employees’ Credit Union Limited.
6. The offer is not available on policies sold during the period that attract a Woolworths Employees’ Credit Union Limited staff discount.
7. The purchase and payment of a QBE Home, Home Contents, Landlords or a Comprehensive Motorduring the Promotion Period entitles the member to receive a $50 Woolworths WISH Gift Card p $50 offer applies per Policy; Home Building and Home Contents taken together qualify for one $50 gift card. The Promotion does not apply to the renewal of a QBE HomeBuilding, Home Contents, Landlords or a Comprehensive Motor Policy.
8. The purchase and payment of a QBE Home Building, Home Contents, Landlords or a Comprehensive Motor policy is deemed to occur upon the member agreeing to become bound by the terms of the relevant product, the member paying for the product during the Promotion Period, and the product remaining active for the full duration of the 21 day cooling off period.
9. An agreement by a policyholder to enter a periodic instalment plan for a QBE General Insurance product is deemed to be payment of that product.
10. QBEHomeBuilding, Home Contents, Landlords andComprehensive Motor Policies are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited. ABN 78 003 191 035, AFS Licence 239545
11. The determination of valid participation is at the sole and exclusive discretion of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Eligible members will be notified in writing and $50.00 mailed to them within 4 weeks from receipt of the first premium instalment.
14. Vouchers are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Any element of any voucher that is unused or the winner is unable to accept for any reason will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element, whether a part or the whole, of the voucher.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any variation in the value of the voucher between the commencement of the Promotion Period and the date of redemption.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or data storage device or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, interruption to electricity supply or transmission of data, or otherwise.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost or misdirected mail.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with redeeming the voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.